Ultimate offline & free Psychiatric Dictionary with complete list of mental disorders, psychiatric diseases and symptoms.
Medical Psychiatric Dictionary App Features:
- Works Offline. A fully functional offline medical dictionary free without internet requirement after first download.
- A pocket hand book for quick reference.
- Frequent updates on latest psychiatric diseases, symptoms, new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Psychiatric nursing book free for nursing practitioners and psychiatric meds.
- A medical learning app for self diagnosis and treatment. For use by learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, tests, PG preparation.
* This is a thesaurus and dictionary on psychiatry reference.
* Also a general purpose medical term dictionary.
* Useful for students for study during medical pg entrance courses and psychiatry quiz.
* Can be used by healthcare students, pharmaceuticals, physicians, nursing professionals, pharmacy assistants and students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This Psychiatry app is for learning, diagnosis and prevention of mental disorders & problems that hinder mental health and well being.
This app cannot and should not replace a doctor consultation or a pharmacist. Only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual home usage of any information in this app.
Medical Psychiatric Dictionary is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Medical Psychiatric Dictionary (version 1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.